Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Daily Wealth



Our attitude has everything to do with how we see the world around us.  I have learned that without something anchoring your attitude or your soul to a solid premise or solid foundation, your attitude is subject to be influenced by outside stimuli.  This puts your disposition at a disadvantage; your mood could possibly change with the wind.

Our ability to see and perceive is greatly affected by our state of mind.  This is why it’s important to cultivate practice a regiment that keeps your emotions in perspective.  One things that does this for me is identifying a foundation of truth that I draw strength, encouragement, understanding, and wisdom from.  That foundation, stability, and rock for me is the Word of God; Jesus Christ – the Righteous One.

The principles of this book are beyond reproach; they are settled, they are spiritual laws that govern the Christian life.  This way of life has increased my spiritual health, my emotional health, as well as my mental health.  I’m gaining a better understand as to those old familiar saying that I’ve heard that He is (God) a heart fixer and a mind regulator.

This approach to life has brought me not only health, but also wealth that can’t necessarily be measured in monetary terms.  It has caused me not to be overly concerned (worried) about things that I can’t change, thereby increasing my mental and emotional health.  This act of trusting and having faith in God increases my spiritual health.  Any act of faith great or small has the ability to increase spiritual health.

With this attitude, I can look upon life and the world to find those seemingly insignificant things of my day and find value in them; not to mention the big things.  I have come to realize that I’m an optimist; the glass is always half-full for me.

There is wealth and beauty all around us; we just need to realize it.  Take the time to be grateful for what you have and where you are.  Your direction in life or destiny is directly linked to the choices that you make towards it. 
 
Enjoy your journey of life; find the value in every day and grow wealthier because of it; it’s your choice.  It’s been said of money that you can’t take it with you, so why take regret to the grave.  Today is a gift from God; use it in a way that brings Him glory.

This has been your 80 seconds of encouragement.

Tims2Centz

No comments:

Post a Comment