Thursday, May 8, 2014

Obey the Law



We believe natural law without a second thought; so why not Spiritual law.  I understand seeing is believing, but with faith instead of seeing then believing, it’s the total opposite; believing is first then comes the seeing.

I fully understand the law of gravity; what goes up, must come down and yes you can actually see this in action.  I also understand Spiritual law.  This comes with studying the truth of God’s word, mixed with a little bit of faith of course.  Although when I pray about something, just because I don’t see anything happening, doesn’t mean that nothing is happening.  The thing about Spiritual law is that it’s spiritual; we can’t see the spiritual with the naked eye.

If we were able to pull back the veil and peer into the spiritual world, we would see angels standing on their post protecting us; being dispatched to insert our answers into the timeline (which constitutes God’s perfect timing), and heavenly hosts singing praises and worshipping God.

I am a man of faith. I don’t believe in evolution or the big bang theory.  I believe in creation by God Almighty.  With that said, if gravity can prove that there is an up and down; if for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction; then I can believe that the prayers of the righteous do avail much.

When we earnestly pray and pray God’s will about a situation, I’m more than convinced that He hears our prayers.  God’s Will-will be done.  Just because we don’t see the answer right away - I refer back to the angel inserting our answer into the timeline (they live in eternity, we live in time), doesn't mean that nothings going on.  We must live in faith to the answer or in plain speak, wait for the answer to come to fruition or come to pass.

Be encourage my sisters and brothers; God said that He would never leave us or forsake us.  He is there when you don’t realize it.  Every prayer, every tear, and every heartache He hears, He cherishes, and He soothes.  One of my favorite scriptures is “Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.

I’ve been deployed, so far, for all of 2014.  Looking at Facebook, I’ve seen a lot of encouraging things said about the blessings of the Lord and the potential of this year.  I’ve also had to employ the very actions of today’s quote; Tims2Centz Blog, Tims2Centz Facebook page, Tims2Centz Instagram, and Tims2Centz Twitter accounts is the result.  So be encouraged, God has not forgotten you.

This has been your 80 seconds of encouragement.

Tims2Centz

No comments:

Post a Comment